Jun 9, 2009

Our Garden and it's "First Fruits"

Actually the first fruits went to my Nana who made Rhubarb Pie's (that were amazing)! When I picked the next batch I made this Rhubarb Cobbler and was naughty because the next morning I had it for breakfast with vanilla yogurt on top! Dessert for breakfast, yummy!!

Here is where I found the recipe:


Our rhubarb patch:


Here are a couple pics of our garden, which includes tomatoes, beans, peas, summer squash, zucchini, cucumbers, bell peppers, pumpkins, and sunflowers!



And lets not forget our massive wild blackberry patch that sprouted up in our yard about three years ago. It is getting huge and we have to pull the runners out of the lawn here and there to keep it from taking over! It is loaded with blossoms so hopefully we will have a good harvest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment