Jun 6, 2009

Ethan's Birthday Breakfast

Ethan's 7th birthday was on Friday and as usual he got to pick what special birthday breakfast he wanted! When he said "cinnamon rolls" I said "no , we don't have time to make them" (it was already 8:00am)> But just in case, I decided to "Google" it and see what I could come up with!
Of course I found about 8 million recipes and this is the one we used from the Happy House Wife below, and of course some fun pics!

Cherries were on sale this week so we made it fun!


Everyone really liked them even though they were not as light and yummy as "real" cinnamon rolls. Pat even thought they were good later on in the day when he got home and tested them!
Stay tuned for more birthday pics!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Eithen. I love special b-day meals, its so much fun.

    ReplyDelete